Inspire, Surprise, and Entertain All in One Setting
- Multiple unique settings that accommodate 15 to 3,500 guests
- Inspiring views of City Park, Denver's Skyline and the Rocky Mountains
- State-of-the- art audio visual services
- Museum event consultants will assist you in planning from beginning to end
- A variety of different spaces are available for your event. Find out the capacity, pricing, and decor for each particular area.
- Unforgettable exhibitions and event enhancements such as IMAX & Planetarium shows
Plan an Event in MythBusters: The Explosive Exhibition
Beginning October 11, 2013, treat your guests to wildly entertaining experiments and exploration by booking a special event that includes a private viewing MythBusters: The Explosive Exhibition.
A variety of different spaces are available for your event. Find out the capacity, pricing, and decor for each particular area.
The Museum's catering staff offers a variety of custom and regional cuisine, along with impeccable service. Browse through menus and pricing.
Weddings and Receptions
Our stunning settings, elite catering service, and immersive experience really bring a party to life. It will be a day you'll never forget-and neither will your guests.
Scheduling and Booking
Get information on scheduling and booking and read through our reservations, security, and decorating policies.
When you host an event at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, you'll also be contributing to the Museum's mission to attract and serve diverse audiences by promoting the study, understanding, and enjoyment of the universe, nature, science, and human cultures. As a non-profit organization, the Museum relies on evening admissions and events to help sustain our many educational and research programs.